What do you need to listed your property

Documents that you will need to start your property promotion


  • Copy of the Deed of the property (If the property is a house and if the deed only mentions the lot where the house is built than please request from the client the document called “Manifestación de Construction”
  • Copy of the Owners Identifications
  • Address of the Owner
  • Copy of the last bill paid for the water service
  • Copy of the last bill paid for the electricity service
  • Copy of the property tax  (PREDIAL)
  • If the property is a Condominium, Copy of the Condominium Regime, copy of the maintenance payment and what it includes.
  • Owner must be aware of his situation in regards to the “ISR” Capital Gains Tax.